Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Anushka celebrates birthday

Anushka recently celebrated her birthday on 7th November in hyderabad with her co stars and separately with fans...



TeluguOne Wishes A Very Happy Birthday to Actress Anushka. Anushka Shetty born on 7 November 1981 as Sweety Shetty is an Indian film actress who works mainly in the Telugu and Tamil film industries. She debuted in the 2005 Telugu film Super and rose to fame following her performance in Vikramarkudu (2006). After starring in a series of high-budget productions alongside leading Telugu actors, she went on to became one of Telugu cinema's leading actresses in the successive years, while receiving high critical acclaim for her portrayal of the titular character in Arundhati, and as Saroja in Vedam, which fetched her two Filmfare, one Nandi and two CineMAA Awards.

3 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...